COMMENT LES BOUES DE CHAUFFAGE DISPARAISSENT NATURELLEMENT ? EST-CE POSSIBLE...
AND YES, THE VORTEX EFFECT IS EVERYWHERE!
The vortex effect, or also called the venturi, cyclonic, trigonometric spiral effect, is present in several types of application:
• Medical, plasma (blood) collection with the centrifuge
• Household appliances, the famous Dyson vacuum cleaners with cyclonic effect
• Cuisine, the salad spinner that creates a circular motion
Its major strength comes from its swirling and the circular movement that it brings.
CENTRIFUGE TO EXTRACT PLASMA FROM BLOOD
THE CYCLONIC EFFECT OF DYSON
HOW DID THE IDEA OF THE VORTEX EFFECT AND WATER COME ABOUT?
We must go back to the 19th century, in Austria, Viktor Schauberger was one of the precursors in the field of water, he speaks of dynamization (vitalization) thanks to the Vortex effect. It demonstrates that the vortex effect is a primary factor, creating turbulence in water currents allowing water to regenerate and maintain its source water quality.
VIDEO REFERENCE: WATERBENDERS - VIKTOR SCHAUBERGER
The second scientist, this Japanese one ( Masaru Emoto ), looked into the same subject of water dynamization . After 11 years of experiments and thousands of samples of water molecules, he proved that water which is not in its natural environment (ex: in our pipes), loses its molecular structure little by little until become dead (denatured) As a result, the water becomes corrosive and unbalanced. It is a phenomenon that is physical and natural, the latter is accelerated when the water is forced and subjected in the pipes and crosses magnetic fields, it will gradually devitalize
VIDEO REFERENCE: THE HIDDEN MESSAGES OF WATER - MASARU EMOTO
H2O ZERO TECHNOLOGY - HISTORY
• Creation: 2009
• Technology: Austrian origin and patented
• Marketing: 2011
• Manufacturing: Our own production plant in Italy and assembly in France
• Certification: Approved throughout Europe, Canada, USA and the Middle East
• Installations in the world: +400,000 systems in service
UNDERSTAND HOW SLUDGE IS FORMED?
To take up Dr. Schauberger’s points, the water is gradually denatured by circulating in a loop in the closed circuit (radiator / heated floor), it becomes dead and corrosive , it attacks everything around it, it is i.e. pipes, boiler, pump, valves, etc.
It is at this moment that water becomes black and filled with suspended matter , generally composed of Iron, Zinc, Copper, Aluminum (for the heating floor we find bacteria and algae, the water turns green, be careful, these latter are very harmful and also attack materials)
Without water treatment, the phenomenon of sludge will appear and only one solution will present itself at this time: sludge removal (a simple rinse is not enough)
THE PRESENCE OF CORROSION COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS: CONSEQUENCE, A SIMPLE HEAT LOSS TO A COMPLETE REPLACEMENT OF THE BOILER:
OPERATION OF THE SLUDGE COLLECTOR?
The flow of water will cross the sludge system, it will be regenerated and its swirling due to the Vortex effect will make it possible to take off all the suspended matter deposited in the closed circuit.
The whirlpool effect (venturi effect) will accelerate the water molecules to resonate with the integrated ceramics of the technology by emitting sonic-physical waves (we find these same waves in medicine to disintegrate kidney stones during renal colic) .
These waves have a specific frequency and intensity that will propagate throughout the entire network in order to:
• break the cell membranes of bacteria (eg algae present in the heated floor) and leave passive biological waste instead of active bacteria (result: the bio-waste is dissolved and completely destroyed)
• continuously dividing the metal particles in suspension (oxidized metals) until they become invisible to the naked eye and are found in the form of a very fine particle (result : the vortex effect leads to their passivation on the existing porosities of the installation)
Our system will therefore neutralize the phenomenon of oxidation/corrosion (we speak at this time of oxidation-reduction when the water turns clear black)